If you are planning to book into Gulf Breeze Cottages, you may have heard that Sanibel Island’s J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Drive is closed for maintenance for the summer.
Every Everglades Day Safari adventure includes:
- Round trip transportation – local pick-up and return for Sanibel is at the Residence Inn on Summerlin Blvd., just off the Causeway
- A highly-trained naturalist guide
- Nature walk under the canopy of cypress trees
- Boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park
- Wildlife drive through the pine savannahs and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve
- Airboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests of the Everglades
- Take-home Bonus: a 64-minute Wildlife of the Everglades DVD (one per booking)
The Everglades Day Safari has been awarded the Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism’s prestigious Gold Level Certification for Ecotour Operators.
Find out more about Everglades Day Safari at http://ecosafari.com
By the way, full-day tours booked prior to September 30, 2013 may receive a 10% discount. Ask about it when booking.