Guests, It’s Time To Welcome You Back.
Gulf Breeze Cottages is now fully operational.
During our time away, we’ve been working on extensive plans to ensure that we’d be able to welcome guests and team members in the safest way possible. Under the guidance of the CDC, local government and health officials, we’ve instituted an extensive, multi-point health and sanitation program, and you will surely see some changes on the property.
We are also proud to announce our alliance with SanCap Safe. What does it mean to be SanCap Safe? We are committed to using industry-approved sanitation, hygiene, and infection control practices to ensure the safety and well-being of our visitors, residents, and staff on Sanibel and Captiva Islands.
We wanted to personally reach out and share a few of the precautions we are actively completing to serve you during this time:
- Guests are required to pick up room keys and grounds map from the onsite Gulf Breeze Cottages Arrival Box located on the office door; please leave room keys in the same box when you depart.
- Regularly disinfecting the front desk
- Wiping down doorways, light switches, faucets, doorknobs, and more throughout the day
- Increasing deep cleanings of all locations
- Requesting that guests with symptoms or temperatures over 100 to reschedule
- Asking guests to wash or sanitize their hands frequently
- Requiring staff to stay home if they have any symptoms or a fever
- Closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, local government and public health agencies
- All service requests should be made by phone or email.
Florida’s Governor has announced that visitors from high-risk areas (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) are required to book stays with a minimum of 14 days. International travelers are currently prohibited.
For a comprehensive list of Sanibel Island’s reopening status and requirements, please visit www.sanibel-captiva.org
We look forward to making new memories together. Give us a call to book or modify your stay at (239) 472-1626. While we understand that your family will ultimately make the final decision to join us on Sanibel Island, we wish you only the best in both health and wellness.