Due to an updated mandate from the City of Sanibel, we are unable to invite guests to make reservations for arrival until after April 25, 2020. We miss you, but we can’t wait to see you! Please call us for your stay dates past April 25th!
Remember, there is only one Sanibel Island — Paradise awaits when you are able to return.
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19) our top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of your family. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the rapidly evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
We wanted to personally reach out and share a few of the precautions we are actively completing to serve you during this time:
- Regularly disinfecting the front desk
- Wiping down doorways, light switches, faucets, doorknobs, and more throughout the day
- Increasing deep cleanings of all locations
- Requesting that guests with symptoms or temperatures over 100 to reschedule
- Asking guests to wash or sanitize their hands frequently
- Requiring staff to stay home if they have any symptoms or a fever
- Closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, local government and public health agencies
With that being said, we understand if you need to modify your reservation. For those seeking a last-minute getaway, we are currently open and available if you choose to spend your period of socially distancing with us on the sand. Our property is not home to large common areas, our cottages are self-contained and our location is quaint and quiet.
In this climate of uncertainty, book with confidence knowing that if your travel plans change you will be able to modify, amend, or if need be, cancel your reservations with us at any time.
Give us a call to book or modify your stay at (239) 472-1626.
While we understand that your family will ultimately make the final decision to join on Sanibel Island, we wish you only the best in both health and wellness